Sunday 29 April 2018

April Inspiration for 2Crafty Chipboard


Hello Friends..

So I am back this month on 2Crafty Chipboard Blog to inspire you all. So here's my first project...

Mixed Media Canvas  - "Precious"



I created this canvas using some really gorgeous pieces of chipboards from 2Crafty, especially the tattoo design that I really liked.
I layered my other elements with the chippies, overlapping where needed.
To start, I covered my canvas with a patterned paper from my stash and prepared a background with some stenciling and stamping. Then I moved on with arranging the collage elements, starting with some scrap pieces of paper and lace. 


With my layers, I incorporated the chippies. For the tattoo swirl, lacey border and loopy font "Precious", I applied the same technique. I applied Finnabair's metallic acrylic paint "Romance Pink" roughly with my finger.


 After that I did some random stamping on the chippies with black archival ink, followed by distressing the edges. I love adding some details to chippies. I also applied some highlights of Finnabair's wax "white gold" which actually added more interest. 
I used a set or gorgeous flowers from Prima Marketing that came up very well with theme. I made this clock using Prima IOD mould and paper clay and applied a layer of Finnabair wax to give it some shine and color. 


For the butterflies chippies, I used Lindy's spray in denim blue color after a layer of white gesso and then highlighted them with wax.
I used some Art Pebbles and lots Art stones and glass glitter from Finnabair/Prima to add to the surrounding embellishments.
Finally added highlights of white gesso and distressed the edges of my canvas.

I loved the outcome of the chippies and they really added to the overall feminine look of the canvas.



2Crafty Chipboards used:

Tattoo Swirl 1
Lacey Border Set 1


Loopy Font "Precious"
Sharon's Butterflies


Other supplies used:

Prima Flowers
Metallique Acrylic Paint "Romance Pink" by Finnabair/Prima
Prima IOD Mould
Prima Paper clay
Stencil by Tim Holtz "Harlequin"
Modelling Paste by Finnabair/Prima
Texture clear stamp by Kaisercraft "Diamonds"
Art pebbles by Finnabair/Prima
Art stones by Finnabair/Prima
Glass glitter "Gold Rush" by Finnabair/Prima
3d gloss gel by Finnabair/Prima
Distress ink pad "Vintage Photo"

That's all for today friends..
Hope you enjoyed the post and got inspired :)

Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment