Friday 22 March 2019

“The Wilderness is Calling” - GD 7 Dots Studio

Mixed Media Layout
" The wilderness is calling"


Hello Friends..

Today I am glad to share this layout that I have guest designed for 7 Dots Studio this month.
It's been an honour and a wonderful opportunity.


Inspired by their March challenge Moodboard..




  I created a mixed media layout based on the current 7 Dots Studio Challenge moodboard.
The elements and colours inspired me to create something refreshing, therefore I decided to use garden party collection, which is so full of nature. I love adding details and texture to the background with different mediums and techniques. I have used Lindy's spray in "kissin kenicki coral" in the background along with more texture using stencil and some background stamps. I used gorgeous flowers from 49 & Market. With my flowers and foliage embellishments, I also used some dried leaves beneath the layers as I love to add natural elements in my projects. I added some Finnabair's vintage art pebbles. The old picture of a herb and the title added more sense to my overall theme.
Here are some close-ups..





7 Dots Studio supplies:


 Thanks for your attention and I hope you got inspired to join the challenge..
Have a great day!!








1 comment:

  1. Amazing layout, Hina!! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place.

    ReplyDelete