Sunday 31 March 2019

April Inspiration "Sweet" for MTW Challenge

Mixed Media Layout - "Sweet"


Hello Friends..

Can't believe it's already April.. the year seems like running!!
This month on MTW Challenge, we have lots of cute and cuddly things happening. 
You will find out in the Moodboard below.

Isn't that lovely!!

It was a perfect opportunity for me to create one more layout with my baby’s picture. I have chosen pastel coloured paper with lavender, pastel green and white color scheme.


For this Layout, I used paper from 49 & Market "Bold & Beautiful" collection. It has some really pretty pastel coloured sheets with lovely floral patterns.
I worked on the background with Lindy's spray and magicals+Finnabair's modelling paste+Tim Holtz stencil "Harlequin"
Finished on the background with random stamping.



I coloured the blooms with the same spray as background. For the die cut leaves, I used Lindy's spray again and also Lindy's EP.



I have used a couple of 2Crafty Chipboards.. the title "sweet" that I have embossed with Lindy's EP and a flourish above the picture in its original colour.
I finished up this layout with finnabair's art stones and Vintage art pebbles.
Some more close ups..







With this project, I participate in Lindy's March Color Challenge


Lindy's Products used:


Hope you enjoyed the post and got inspired!!



No comments:

Post a Comment