Thursday 10 January 2019

January Inspiration "Happiness" for 2Crafty Chipboard

Mixed Media Layout

"Happiness"


Hello dear friends..

I am back with my January inspiration for 2Crafty Chipboard and created a winter layout using my favourite 2Crafty chipboards and other mixed media supplies.


I used the circle stack chippies and they form the main design elements in my layout along with the line word "Happiness".
The paper is from 7Dots Studio 9th wave collection and my Layout is inspired by their current challenge as well as the current challenge of Mixed Media & Art.



I worked on the background with some scrap papers, washi and masking tape, followed by clear  gesso. Then I added some more texture with sand paste and stencil. Next was the color splash of lindy's and finally some random background stamping for added texture.




Chippies: I applied white gesso to circle pieces and distressed the edges.
For the line word, I used White embossing powder from Lindy's.
For the Fine Leafy Bush chippie, I applied a layer of gesso, followed by distress spray in "walnut stain".



For embellishing more, I used flowers, die cut leaves and some Metal embellishments.
As final touches, I added some white Nuvo drops and Finnabair's art stones.

2Crafty Supplies used:

Circle stack
Fine Leafy Bush
Line word "Happiness"


Other Supplies:

Paper from 7Dots Studio 9th wave
Clear gesso by Finnabair
White gesso by Finnabair
Texture Sand paste by Finnabair
Dots Stencil by dusty attic
Lindy's starbust spray "Afternoon delight denim"
Lindy's EP  "Purely white"
Finnabair vintage vanity clear stamp Musica
Kaisercraft clear stamp Tiny Dots
Finnabairs mechanicals
Finnabair's Art melange art pebbles
Finnabair's Art Stones
Ranger Distress ink pad "vintage photo"

With this project I participate in:






Hope you enjoyed the post and got inspired!!

Hugs






8 comments:

  1. So pretty. Gorgeous photo and amazing background details, colours, textures. Thank you for playing with us at MMA challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page I like a lot the colors and composition very elegant <3 Thank you for play with us at 7 dots Studios challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laconic but so charming! Love it! Thank you for sharing with us at 7 Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is so pretty, and it spreads warmth over the page. Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful layout! I love the design and the colors too! Thank you so much for joining us at 7Dots Studio and Mixed Media & Art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout hon! Thank you for playing with us at 7Dots Studio! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning and elegant! Thank you for joining to the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolute beauty! Thank you very much for joining our challenge! Maria and 7 Dots Studio

    ReplyDelete