Tuesday 29 January 2019

January Inspiration "Beauty" for 2Crafty Chipboard

Mixed Media Canvas
"Beauty"


Hello dear friends..
I am back again with more January inspiration for 2Crafty Chipboard.
I created a Mixed Media Canvas using some beautiful chipboard pieces from 2Crafty.


I have created a lot of texture and layers on this canvas and incorporated the chippies therein.
I started off with a layer of finnabair's plaster paste and dried it thoroughly before moving on to the next step. Once the canvas dried, I applied some colour with Lindy's startbust and finnabair's metallique acrylic paint in "plum preserve".



 Next for added texture, I applied sand texture paste with stencil, mixed with Fabrika decoru magic paint in broze color. 


Now I prepared my chippies.
For Ruby's swirl and mini word, I used Finnabair's metallique acrylic paint in "Plum Preserve" and wax in "Vintage gold". For Moroccan panel, I covered it with black gesso, followed by the wax highlights.



I then layered all the elements with the photos. I used Prima IOD mould to create a couple of my own embellishments here. Finished my project with art stones and micro beads.




2Crafty supplies used:

Ruby's swirl
Moroccan Panel
Foliage set 1
Mini word set 1


Other supplies used:

Finnabair's plaster paste
Finnabair's sand texture paste
Fabrika decoru magic paint "bronze"
Finnabair's Elemental stencil "Lace"
Lindy's starbust spray "mountain lavender gold"
Finnabair's metallique acrylic paint "plum preserve"
Prima IOD mould "Holly brook"
Finnabair's mechanicals
Finnabair's art stones
Finnabair's micro beads "bronze"
Finnabair's metallique wax "vintage gold"


Hope you enjoyed the post and got inspired!!






No comments:

Post a Comment