Monday 1 October 2018

For the love of Autumn - A mini Album


Hello there..

Autumn is here with all its magic. Nature blends into the beautiful color palette and it is the time that inspires so much. I created a 6*6 album using "Botany" collection from Fabrica Decoru, that I had received as a GDT package last year. The package consisted of some gorgeous papers and die cuts.


The whole process was fun totally enjoyable, creating each page and adding those tiny details. I designed the cover with multiple shabby chic layers, using fabric, book pages, scrap pieces, chippies, die cuts and more. Nature has so much beauty and inspiration in every season, but autumn is my favourite as it inspires me more with all its gorgeous colours.
Some detailed inside pictures..


 









 
 With this project, I participate in:

Mixed Media Place September Challenge


Hope you enjoyed the post and got inspired :)

Hugs!



1 comment:

  1. Hina, you`ve created awesome nature inspired album full of colors! Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Place.

    ReplyDelete