Saturday 29 September 2018

September inspiration "Shine" for 2Crafty Chipboard

Mixed Media Layout 
"Shine"

Hello there..
I am here today with my second inspiration for September.
Autumn is here and the climate is full of yellows and browns.. so is my layout for today.


I have used some lovely chippies from 2Crafty and incorporated them with my layers. I love the script words chippies, they are my favourite. Here I picked "Shine" to suit the theme of my layout.
This time I chose to keep my chippies in their original colour and I loved the outcome.
Check out detailed pictures and a video tutorial too.






Video Tutorial


2Crafty supplies used:

Shine - Script

 Frame Celia's flourish

Lacy Borders set 1

With this project, I participate in:



Hope you enjoyed the post and got inspired!

Hugs

3 comments:

  1. beautiful page!
    thanks for playing with us at MMP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!
    Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Layout dear!
    thanks for playing with us at Mixed media Place Challenge!

    ReplyDelete