Sunday 14 October 2018

October Inspiration "Cherish" for 2Crafty Chipboard

Mixed Media Vintage Canvas
"Cherish"

Hello there..
Back on 2Crafty Chipboard blog today with my october inspiration. I created a vintage style mixed media canvas and used some beautiful chipboard pieces from 2Crafty.


I created lots of layers on a small sized box canvas using different elements and incorporated the chippies therein. Flowers and other few metal elements I have used from Prima Marketing.
I chose corners and flourish designs of chippies for this project.




I started with scrap pieces of papers, cheese cloth and laces, followed by adding the chippies and flowers. I love to be asymmetric in my projects and in this one I kept the elements popping out on all four sides of the canvas. The box canvas gave my design an added dimension.
For all the chipboard pieces here, I have applied finnabair's wax in "white gold" after a layer of white gesso for the vintage look and dull finish on the project.
For the finishing touches, as always, I love adding art stones, micro beads and some glitter.
More detailed pictures..





2Crafty supplies used:

Corner Lorena

Fine word set

Suzie's Swirl

Other supplies used:

Flowers from Prima Marketing
Heavy white gesso by Finnabair/Prima
Prima Junkyard Findings Vintage Tub Knobs
Prima Junkyard findings Street signs
Finnabair mechanicals
Art stones by Finnabair/Prima
Micro beads by Finnabair/Prima
Glass glitter by Finnabair/Prima
Metallique wax "white gold" by Finnabair/Prima

Hope you enjoyed the post and got inspired!!

Hugs







1 comment: