Wednesday 20 February 2019

Guest Designer MCS Feb LE Kit

Mixed Media Layout"Exhale Doubt"


Hi Friends..

So I am continuing to create for My Creative Scrapbook Feb LE kit, featuring products from Prima Marketing "Poetic Rose" Collection, Creative Embellishments and more.


I created a Mixed Media Layout using this gorgeous kit and other supplies.
The papers in this collection are just so beautiful with mesmerising floral and scripted designs.
It was difficult to choose one for my LO.


Here I created lots of layers, keeping all those pretty flowers as the main embellishing elements. I also used some die cut leaves that I have coloured with Finnabair's Acrylic paint in "Plum Preserve".



For the background, I played with Lindy's Moonshadow mist in "Moonlight Mulberry".. loved the shade totally. Over the spray splatters, I created some texture with stencil and "plum preserve", followed by stamping with one of aall & create stamp set #10.



I love the moulds by Redesign with Prima, and now keeping a few shapes handy to be used in any project. Here I used "Holly Brook" design, and added a touch of Finnabair's wax in "old silver".
I added some wooden bits with the cluster, for some natural feel. 
More closer pics.




Hope you enjoyed the post and got inspired!!
You can Join MCS club here..  to play with this amazing box of gorgeous supplies.


Hugs!















No comments:

Post a Comment