Monday 11 February 2019

Guest Designer MCS February LE kit

Mixed Media Canvas
"i love us" 


Hello my dears..

Today I am glad to share my project as Guest Designer for My Creative Scrapbook Feb LE kit. The kits by MCS, I must say, are gorgeous and full of exciting stuff.
The February LE kit primarily consists of the beautiful "Poetic Rose" collection by Prima Marketing and more stuff from Heidi swap and creative embellishments.
It is all just so gorgeous!!


My first project using this kit is a canvas, where I have used loads of floral ephemera, papers and flowers from Poetic rose. 


The colors in this collection are so soft and delicate. It actually makes you feel poetic when you look at those lovely papers. 
Everything is pretty and very feminine, so I decided to feature a picture of me and my daughter with this design. It was so awesome to create layers with those floral ephemera, including a collection of beautiful transparent ones too. And what to say about Prima flowers.. they are always so elegant.
Some close ups..






Hope you got inspired!!

Hugs






No comments:

Post a Comment