Saturday 30 June 2018

June Inspiration "Mini Album" for 2Crafty Chipboard

Baby Mini Album "this girl"

Hello there..

Here I am with my second inspiration for June for 2Crafty Chipboard.
I created a Mini Album for baby girl using some lovely chippies from 2Crafty on the cover and through the pages.


I used a chipboard album consisting of four little pages that I covered with white gesso, added texture with modelling paste and stencil and then applied color using Lindy's spray. 
I have used papers from pion design.




So on the front cover, I have the main title chippie "this girl", that I embossed in white. 
For the butterflies and circle word "sweet", I used Finnabair's Art Alchemy sparks in "unicorn's hair".
For the other two mini titles "precious" and "adore" as well as for 
alpha chippies also I did white embossing.




For the round frames, I used different embossing colors based on the background.
 It was so much fun doing the chippies in a variety of colors.




Here's a flip through video..


2Crafty Chippies used:

Word Circles set 1
Frames Tiny Vivian's
Pointed Doily Frame
Mini word set 1
Alpha set 1
Sharon's Butterflies
This Girl


Other Supplies used:

White gesso by Finnabair/Prima 
Modelling Paste by Finnabair/Prima
Lindy's spray "Pink ladies Pink"
Paper collection from Pion Design
Embossing Powder from Lindy's Gang "Purely White", "Angel wings", "Spanish Moss Green"
Art Alchemy sparks paint "Unicorn's Hair"
Distress ink by Ranger "Vintage Photo"
Nuvo Pearl Drops


Hope you enjoyed the post and got inspired..

Hugs!!



No comments:

Post a Comment