Thursday 28 June 2018

Guest Designer My Creative Scrapbook June LE Kit - Part 4

Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout - "Sweet Memories"

Back today with my fourth and final project as a Guest Designer on My Creative Scrapbook for their June Limited Edition Kit. The kit is just too good and I had really a wonderful time creating with the goodies provided in there.
The kit features some amazing papers, Ephemera die cuts, stickers and flowers from Prima Marketing "Havana Collection" along with other products like stencils from Vicki Boutin.

Below is the June Limited Edition kit and you can grab yours here at MCS Kit Club..


 I created a Mixed Media scrapbook Layout using the above kit with a step by step video tutorial. I have incorporated some basic Mixed Media supplies too.






Here's a video tutorial.. hope u enjoy the process :)



Hope you enjoyed the process and got inspired..
Below are the links to the other three projects created using the kit.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment