Friday 30 March 2018

March inspiration continues with 2Crafty Chipboard


Mixed Media Card (with insert box)

Hello there..

Back today with my second share of this month for 2Crafty Chipboard.. a card in mixed media shabby chic style, and this card
comes with a box. I am now addicted to create these boxes as well :)


For this, I again have used various mixed media supplies and
 papers along with my favorite chippies from 2Crafty.
Some more pictures..





 I have created layers with lace, cheese cloth, die cuts, papers and chippies.
Creating layers is always so much fun.
Here I have embossed all my chipboard pieces in pure white as it matches very
 well with the soft tones and shabby chic look. The doily and the ornamental
 design of chippies coordinated quite well with the theme. 



2Crafty Chippies used:
Element Set 1
Fine Word set 1
Flower Doillies


Other supplies used:

Papers from my stash 
Finnabair Modelling paste
stencil from Tim Holts
sprays from Lindy's 
Ranger Distress ink "vintage photo"
Flowers from Prima Marketing

Hope you enjoyed the post and got inspired :)

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment