Thursday 29 March 2018

March Inspiration 1 for 2Crafty Chipboard



Hello Friends..
So I am at 2Crafty Chipboard Blog today sharing my inspiration projects for March.
The first project is a layout and second one is a card with a box.

Mixed Media Layout - "Shine"

I have created a feminine layout in a mixed media style using my favorite
 chippies from 2Crafty along with other various mixed media supplies. 
I have used three different chipboard pieces here. Sharing some detailed pictures..



I have embossed all the chippies in a bronze tone for some shine
 and color to make them come together with other elements. 



2 Crafty Chipboards used:

Festive Vine
Fine Word Set 2
Moroccan Bits


Here's a video Tutorial for you.. hope you enjoy watching and get inspired..!!




List of Supplies used:

2Crafty Chipboards
Paper from Maja Design
Finnabair/Prima crackle paste
Finnabair/Prima Heavy white gesso
Ranger Black gesso
Stencil from Tim Holtz
Sprays from Lindy's Gang
Flowers from Prima Marketing
Glass glitter from Finnabair/Prima
Mini Art stones from Finnabair/Prima



Hugs!!



1 comment: