Sunday 16 April 2017

12*12 Layout

"Dream Big Little One"


Hi there..
Today I share a layout created for my boy. This picture of Jibraan dates back when he was 1 and now he'll be 5 in June 2017.



Not many products, just watercolor, gesso and paper elements. I wanted to keep it minimal. It's​ black and white with 1 color option as per the theme of More Than Words April Challenge. I chose orange as that's Jibraan's favorite color. I did some doodling this time and loved the tiny hearts.
With this Layout I enter to:



That's all for today!!
Thanks for stopping by.. hope u enjoyed the post.. Have a great day!!


20 comments:

  1. This such a beautiful layout!!! I love the orange as your +1 color and the picture : ahhwwwww... Thanks for joining us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so beautiful LO !, thank you for joining us for the challenge of Scrapki-wyzwaniowo;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous interpretation of our challenge this month! Love the simplicity of it! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really unique idea, fantastic LO! Thank you for joining us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this is gorgeous. Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at More than Words xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how I love this!! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Nicole😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow wow and wow!!!! So simple but so gorgeous! !!! I love this colour combo! Black ,white and orange! Thank you so much for sharing your talent at SW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet baby picture!!!! Great project!! Thanks a lot for playing with us at More Than Words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow :) I love this..... Beautiful!!!!Thank you for joining us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete