Saturday 14 July 2018

July Inspiration "Memories" for 2Crafty Chipboard

Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout - "Memories"

Hello there..
Back today at 2Crafty Chipboard with my first inspiration for July.
It's summer and a perfect time to create a beach layout. I used a picture of my boy on the beach. He absolutely loves the sand and the sea.
I used some coordinating chippies from 2Crafty.


For this Layout, I preferred to keep my chipboard pieces in their original color. 



I layered fishing net pieces with the other paper elements.
With the Anchor piece, I tied a cotton string for added detail. And Just for the foliage,
 I used the Finnabair's green metallique acrylic paint.


I used lots of real shells for a more natural look in this layout.



2Crafty supplies used:

Fishing net bits
Foliage set 1
Anchors
Arrow word set 1


More Supplies used:

Clear Gesso by Prima/Finnabair
Crackle paste white by Prima/Finnabair
Latice Stencil by Dusty Attic
Lindy's startbust sprays "Tainted Love Teal" and "Afternoon Delight denim"
Art Stones by Prima/Finnabair
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
word stickers by Tim Holtz

With this project I participate in:



Hope you enjoyed the post and got inspired!!

Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful page! Love the composition! Beautifully embellished! Thanks for joining us at MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous take on this months challenge. Love the colours, design and details. Thanks for playing along at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous page Hina! Love it! Thank you for playing with us at More Than Words! Hugs, Asia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Hina , at first glance it stole my heart !!
    Hope you are feeling much better my dear !! Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Absolutely love your photo! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete