Thursday 15 March 2018

March Inspiration for Words & Paintery

"Magical"

Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout


Hello Friends,
I am at Words & Paintery blog today with inspiration for March Challenge. The color palette is beautiful.




For this Layout, I have created three layers of papers, keeping the top two layers in a triangular shape that I loved to design here. I have used lots of gorgeous flowers from 49 & Market (these orange flowers are from their autumn collection), spray from Lindy's and Finnabair Art Stones.
I have layered my picture with some lace, cheese cloth, jute string and flowers. To embellish more, I used some round pearls and a liquid one too. Added a chipboard title embossed in white EP. Finally did a lot of background stamping here and highlights of gesso to finish the layout.
Here are some detailed pictures:







List of Supplies used:

Papers from my stash :)
Flowers from 49 & Market
Lindy's Flat Fabio "Kissin Kenickie coral"
Finnabair Art stones
Chipboard title from 2Crafty Chipboard
EP from Lindy's "Purely White"
Finnabair Heavy white Gesso
Kaisercraft clear stamp "Botanical"
Liquid pearls "Lemon" from Dovecraft

From now onwards you'll find a list of supplies at the end of each post :)

Hope you enjoyed it and got inspired..

Hugs!!







No comments:

Post a Comment