Monday 26 February 2018

First February Inspiration 2Crafty Chipboard

"Vintage Boutique" - An Altered Frame


Hi there..

Today I am at 2Crafty Chipboard Blog with my first project for February which is a Mixed Media altered frame in Vintage Boutique style, incorporating various elements with a chipboard Mannequin as focal element.
Also I have used fabric to create a more interesting background.


I have gessoed the mannequin chippie and embossed some script stamp on it, I also distressed it's edges. I embossed the moroccan bits and the word "gorgeous" in the same color.
I have used various metal elements and art pebbles from Finnabair, beads and buttons to match the theme and applied some Finnabair rust effect paste and Metallic wax in "white gold" on all of these.
Some detailed images..




2Crafty Chipboards used in the project:

Elise’s dress form

Moroccan bits

Fine word set 2

Hope you enjoyed the post and got inspired :)






No comments:

Post a Comment