Sunday 21 April 2019

April Inspiration "Feed Your Soul" - A cookbook for 2Crafty


Cookbook cover - "Feed your soul"


Hi friends..

After having a wonderful vacation, I am back to my happy place :)
This time for 2Crafty Chipboard, I transformed a notebook to a cookbook with one divider in mixed media.



I so love the foliage chippies from 2Crafty. Such a wonderful collection and I am 
really fond of using them in my projects.
 Here also, I used two types of foliage chippies along with a gorgeous lace panel.



I worked on the background with Lindy's "Sidewalk chalk" and Finnabair's metallique paint "Rustic brown" combined with Finnabair's stencil.
I also added more texture by adding some embossed stamping, before I layered the elements together.
I have used the paper elements from 7 Dots Studio "Garden Party Collection" along with the chippies. 



Now the chippies, I have used the lace panel in its original form and coloured the foliage with Finnabair's metallique paint in "Golden Moss". 
I Simply layered the pieces with the paper elements. Keeping the coordination, I designed the cover and the separator much in a similar way.
Close-ups of the divider page..






2Crafty Supplies used:

Circle Lace Panel
Shrub set 2
Foliage set 2



 Hope you liked the post and got inspired.. 
see you again with more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment