Friday 14 December 2018

December Inspiration “Christmas Cheer” for 2Crafty Chipboard

Hello there..

So the best time of the year is here again with all its festivities and cheer, and I am
 back with my project for December, “Christmas Cheer” with video tutorial for you.
I prepared a layout and worked a bit out of my comfort zone with a bold coloured background.


I have used some coordinating chippies for this layout as it’s meant to be for the Christmas season.
 So here I used a wreath, lanterns and a title.
For the turkish lanterns and the title I have used Lindy’s
 embossing powder in “purely white”.
For the wreath I used “spanish moss green”. I loved the outcome as I wanted to
 stick to red green and white this time :)
More detailed pictures....







Check out the video tutorial..


2Crafty supplies used:

Turkish Lanterns

 Title Christmas cheer

 Pine Needle Wreath

Entering this project to Lindy's December color challenge

Links to the products used:


Hope you enjoyed the post and got inspired!

1 comment:

  1. I like this lo! Thank you for joining Lindy's color challenge.

    ReplyDelete